Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Got stuck in a hole the other day and had to use FWD low,

Got stuck in a...

Got stuck in a hole the other day and had to use FWD low, got it out okay but now when I go to use the FWD high it engages but the FWD indicator keeps blinking. At first the FWDH would blink and the FWDL would be steady, now when I go to engage either they both blink but are still engaging

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to start off in low, switched to 2WD and then back to 4WDH, still the same problem, so I was the truck completely and still have the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yup, everything else seems fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that about it

11/22/2017
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it is stuck in 4lo?

No it engaging and dis- engaging properly, but indicator is flashing,either in high or low Fwd

what model of dodge is this?

Okay, also it is a 2010 Dodge Laramie 2500 Diesel

Ok, first off, we need to try a reset, are you at the vehicle?

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Phone call session started

I t was good talking to you, if you have anymore problems, this question will stay up for 30 days, you can come back at anytime and ask follow ups at no charge,Thanks,Tim

Thank you

Anytime my friend,Tim