Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Flashing check engine light. Sometimes it stays on and

Flashing check engine light ...

Flashing check engine light

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Sometimes it stays on and sometimes it goes off.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2008 dodge ram 1500 SLT 5.7 Liter hemi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its been during this for a couple of days, I would like to fix the problem myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Has anything been checked or done for this issue here at all?

Is the engine running rough?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician
during the brief time the light is flashing it run rough, then when the light goes off it run smooth again.
Phone call session started

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks Pete