Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need a anti theft code for my uconnect screen in my 2015…

Customer Question
I need a anti theft...
I need a anti theft code for my uconnect screen in my 2015 Dodge Charger
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/22/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thank you for visiting the site. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here.
only other option would be to see your dealer with the and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

I've seen codes posted on here though? Is there a specific department that I need to get in contact with?

we are not allowed to give out codes anymore due to liability issues.

you can contact the service department at your local dealer

Don't you work at a dealer, can't I just call you?

the dealer has to see the proof of ownership.

I can show you proof of ownership! It just I work at a credit union it's going to be hard for me to get over there! And I spent my money on here to talk to you so I was really hoping you or someone would be able to help me

you've spent 5.00 we cannot give out the codes. any other amount will be refunded.

I won't get charged the 38 dollars

not unless you signed up for a subscription. correct

I mean I have the one week free trial

you will need to contact customer service regarding the amount. I only answer vehicle questions.