Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

No crank no start. Na dyes. 2008 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi…

Customer Question
No crank no start ...

No crank no start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes na dyes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2008 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi 4x4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tested the batteries and fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried the TSB for the anti theft restart and the no crank no start issues is still there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/22/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today. I see that you are having a no start no crank issue. Having you noticed if the security indicator is on in the vehicle?

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician