Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2017 grand caravan lift gate won’t open. Nothing

2017 grand caravan lift...

2017 grand caravan lift gate won’t open

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

11/20/2017
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Good morning. Have you tried to disconnect the battery for 10 min and then see if it will open?
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Ok disconnect and connect after 10 min. Lift gate still doesn’t open.
Ok. What do I do next?
Ok. When are you going to get back to?
Thomas Ragusa

Hello, my name is***** am a certified dodge technician and would like to help you. have you tried all the ways to open the liftgate, keyfob, liftgate handle, and button inside vehicle?

BTW there’s no button inside for tailgate.
Let me look into this a little further for you. Just yo confirm this is a 2017 dodge grand caravan
this is not a power liftgate?
Look at page one. It will show you how to manually open the tailgate. From the inside
Cary York
Phone call session started