Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I Have a 2011 dodge journey, and it start pouring out fluid.

I Have a 2011...

I Have a 2011 dodge journey, and it start pouring out fluid . i thought it was water pump or hose that goes to engine . after remove'n manifold to get to water pump and hose . i learned that it is the part inbetween the 2 heads. what is that part called?

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

It started to overheat thats when i noticed then fluid gushing

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well my mechanic friend from work is doing and i think he said it was cooler for engine. so i am looking for part , but do not know name of it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just name of part and how much for it ?

11/19/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, look at the attached diagram. If the highlighted part is the one you are referring to, that is the engine oil cooler.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager