Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need a key pin code for my 2014 ram truck. No that’s it…

Customer Question
I need a key...

I need a key pin code for my 2014 ram truck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Ram. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
I’m lowering the tpms threshold on my 2014 ram 2500. Have the psi set lower and need the pin to update threshold in RFH so the lights turn off
11/18/2017
Dodge Mechanic: sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has now been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.