Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

My Dodge is a 1999 Intrepid my fuel pump went out, had it

Customer Question
replaced and it ran good...
My Dodge is a 1999 Intrepid my fuel pump went out, had it replaced and it ran good for about three weeks and now it want start.
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: yes I had the old one replaced
JA: Are you fixing your Intrepid yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I had a mechanic to replace it and it ran good far about a month
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's about it
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dodge
11/18/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 25 days ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you able to do any kind of diagnostics?

Jerry, Master Mechanic