Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just bought a drb -ll scan tool, it came with no cables…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a drb -ll scan tool , it came with no cables for the two ports at the top of the scanner .I assume thats what they are for , can you tell me what they are for and where to get them also where to get the user manual or any other literature that came with it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

1991 w 250 5.9 gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes but what does that have to do with the question i asked about the drb -ll cables i need ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havent tried anything yet ,and yes i am fixing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. , just the first question that i asked. THANK YOU

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
It came with the cable for my truck that hooks up to the battery and diagnostic port under the hood
But nothing that hooks up to the two ports on the top of the drb -ll scan tool.
NO LITERATURE.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris

Allready found out what the ports are for , ANEVER MIND

Glad you got it resolved.