Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2013 dodge ram sport radio works out no sounds there a fuse?

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/17/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Hello, and welcome to just answer.
If the radio display turns on, then this is not a fuse problem. It may be the radio itself, or the amplifier. Try this : disconnect the negative battery cable for about two minutes and then reconnect it. Let me know if you now have sound.
Chris
not happy with the answer
Did you try the battery disconnect / reconnect yet?
I am recommending that because I have seen the amplifier act up and disconnecting and reconnecting the negative battery cable can reset it.
Chris
Any luck after performing the battery disconnect /reconnect?Chris
it work by disconnecting and reconnecting the cable. thank you

Hey that is very good news and you are welcome!

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you would please take a minute and rate my service or accept my answer using the just answer star rating system. If not, then would you please tell me why you cannot rate or accept my answer? That way I can provide better service for my future customers.
Thank you!Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you would please take a minute and rate my service or accept my answer using the just answer star rating system. If not, then would you please tell me why you cannot rate or accept my answer? That way I can provide better service for my future customers. Thank you!