Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2007 DODGE DAKOTA NO START. NOTHING. HAS POWER TO STARTER…

Customer Question
2007 DODGE DAKOTA NO...

2007 DODGE DAKOTA NO START

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

HAS POWER TO STARTER

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Just to confirm the engine will not even crank correct? or does the engine crank but it fail to start? thank you.