Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I can´t get the stuck CD out with Dodge Journey 2014, the

Customer Question
I can´t get the stuck...
I can´t get the stuck CD out with Dodge Journey 2014, the system reports CD error - doesn´t eject it out, what can I do please ?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?
Customer: there are 45000 miles on car, do not have a reader ..
JA: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to press the eject and power button at the same time - no work, there are 2 flaps that hold the CD in
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just the CD out pls
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Dodge
11/17/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 27 days ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Jerry, Master Mechanic