Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My uconnect radio just keeps saying "uConnect Phone Not

Customer Question
My uconnect radio just...

My uconnect radio just keeps saying "uConnect Phone Not Available"

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I honesty dont know how to get to it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2012 dodge avenger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ive mostly tired looking things up to find things, i just got thd car and it doesnt have a manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/16/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. What you will need to do first, is check the fuses for the circuits, to be sure that none are blown. The fuses for the circuits are fuses #s 6 and 28 in the underhood fuse box. If the fuses are sound, then the issue could be the handsfree module or the microphone/components in the rear view mirror. In order to determine which component it is, you will need to have the vehicle scanned, to locate the area of concern. The scanner will provide a code/codes that will indicate what the cause of the issue is. Here I am attaching the electrical information for the circuits along with description and operation. I have also provided a layout of the fuses, just in case.

Here, I am providing removal information for the handsfree module and the mirror. If the issue isn't the fuses, then you will likely end up replacing the module.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answer provided. Thanks again.