Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am looking for help with a ricon lift on my dodge. A 97…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for help with a ricon lift on my dodge

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

A 97 legend

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Don,the know what to try. The control won't do anything.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It,seems as if there is a fuse problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

This is a conversion I believe. Just got the van 2 days ago as a gift.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 4 days by:
11/16/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.Chris