Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Problem I did not check the lights all the wires what is…

Customer Question
Problem I did not check...
Problem I did not check the lights all the wires what is happening is that my my panel lights went out first and they’re still out and I don’t know that’s late with the with the taillights or not because I didn’t notice the taillight being out someone told me and then I did that when I get checked and sure enough he went out so what I would like to do is find out what can I do
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So whats the year make and model of the vehicle and have you checked any fuses yet? And are all of the rear tail lights not working?