Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

06 Dakota no crank to start. New starter new battery charged…

Customer Question
06 Dakota no crank...

06 Dakota no crank to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes new starter new battery charged new alt. new starter relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my uncle just called me im ase certified I need wire sch. for starte procedure

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thank you for visiting the site. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question.

what size engine please?

3.7

thank you

thank you

are you getting rpms while cranking?

No crank to start

oh ok, no crank...

well obviously the first thing to check would be the fuses in the diagram

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.