Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

How do you adjust the power driver seat in a 2003 ram 2500.

Customer Question
how do you adjust the...
how do you adjust the power driver seat in a 2003 ram 2500
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I gave owned iy for a while. just forgot hpw
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I m just I'm a brain fog
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
10/26/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 1 month ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I actually own a 2003 Ram 2500. There are driver seat switches on the left lower area of the seat. If you open the driver's door and look at the lower area where the trim panel on the seat is, you will see the adjusting switches. Push it forward to move the seat forward, and back to move the seat back. Pull up on the switch to raise the seat and push down to lower it.

I hope this helps!

Chris

Good morning! Just checking back to see if you received my answer from last night. Please let me know if you got it.

Chris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks it was just a brain fart

You are welcome and no worries. Glad I was able to help.

I hope my information/answer was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman