Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

10/17/2017
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So thats a can bus issue, You will just need to do some simple circuit testing for that, do you have the tests for that code?

I think I have a bad headlight switch
It did this yesterday
Ignition on headlight switch off wiper switch off
Lights and wipers began to work at the same time
So I just touched headlight switch just a little touch to barely move it and headlight' s and wipers quit working then 15 seconds later wipers and lights came on again until I did barely touched switch again to stop them and this went on a bout ten times
When I said I touched headlight switch I mean I didn't turn on or off headlight's neither turn signals
Or nothing else
I just touched very lightly and components turn off after starting by themselves
So I have a bad headlight switch right
Master Tech

Its hard to say if its in the switch or the line or connector without doing some further investigation, I can send you the tests for that if needed

Please do

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqdb2ev2188qe48/nitro.docx?dl=0

this could be it, let me know if your able to open it

thanks a lot Master Tech
for your time this is some very good info
I got it from here
reply back to me so I can rate you bud

Sure thing!

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Shawn.

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician