Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Will a 2016 dodge challenger hellcat OEM factory

Customer Question
Will a 2016 dodge...

Will a 2016 dodge challenger hellcat OEM factory supercharger fit a 2016 dodge challenger scat pack 6.4L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Will a 2016 dodge challenger hellcat OEM supercharger fit a work on a 2016 dodge scat pack 6.4L

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
10/5/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 10 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The first thing is the Hellcat is a 6.2L engine and not a 6.4L. And the part number for the 2016 Challenger Hellcat is 68271244AG, it lists for 6,445.00 and it only will fit the 6.2L engine. If you want a supercharger for your 6.4L then you will need >>THIS<<

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad