Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

No fuse light. I turn the key for the ignition and where the…

Customer Question
No fuse light Mechanic's...

No fuse light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

I turn the key for the ignition and where the ododmeter reading is no fuse lights up and car wont start. Radio will not come on either

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2012 Grand Caravan SXT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had someone try to jump with jumper box and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
10/4/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 10 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

You will need to check all fuses, pay attention to the IOD fuse. Replace any blown or missing fuses and it should start....

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

IOD fuse looks ok

Did you make sure that ALL fuses are good?