Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 93 Dodge Cummins with the getrag 360 I found a 95…

Customer Question
I have a 93...

I have a 93 Dodge Cummins with the getrag 360 I found a 95 NV 4500 I got a new clutch but the bell housing was on a V 10 I've been building transmissions for 40 years and I know the automatic on a V 10 works on a Cummins

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it the original transmission?

I bought this 6 years ago it was rolled and totaled I pulled the engine and 5 speed trans and put it in a 92 Chevy 4 door dually it had 130,000 miles now it has 240,000 miles and the getrag is a crummy trans for a Cummins the NV is much better

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I junked out the 93

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just need to if the bell housing on the V10 is the same for the Cummins

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
10/3/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 10 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The NV4500 will fit the Cummins or V-10 they are the same bolt pattern...

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Did you close this question?