Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Put a brand new stater in but itermitilly won't start. New…

Customer Question
Put a brand new...

Put a brand new stater in but itermitilly won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

New battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

New battery and starter

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

When you get it to the no start condition, check the signal wire at the starter for voltage and let me know what you get