Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

How do you go about getting the boots off the spark plugs to

Customer Question

How do you go about getting the boots off the spark plugs to change them? The area seems impossible to get even a spark plug socket and wrench onto as it is. A
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I would there is something is something else to remove to get these out
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 year ago.

what is the year make and model of the vehicle?