Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2013 Dodge Charger (last 8 VIN characters are

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Dodge Charger (last 8 VIN characters are DH710524). The phone part of Uconnect (Bluetooth) does not connect any longer and the screen states something like Still Loading, Please Wait... but it never loads. How do I get it working again?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I have no idea of how to start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes, the car is working fine other than the Bluetooth. the rest of the stereo system is fine. I have a USB in with music which I usually play. I am concerned that recently, I cannot make phone call through the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car is perfect other than this annoyance.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/27/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 10 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

There is a software update to correct your issues... Are you planning on doing the update yourself or do you just want to bring it in?

Talk soon,

Brad

I would like to try it myself but do not know what is involved yet and do not want to be hosed by a dealership. I can live without it if I need to. It would be nice if it works.

Do you have a USB jump drive?

Hello?

I'm downloading the software for you to update your radio...

You never accepted the software offer.. Do you still need help?

Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 9 months ago

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad