Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge 2006 3500 diesel 3500 won't start gauges won't even…

Customer Question
Dodge 2006 3500 diesel 3500...
Dodge 2006 3500 diesel 3500 won't start gauges won't even engage on the dashboard, just took the batteries to get checked and they're fine help
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/25/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Will it at least crank?

Is there anything in the cab with power?

Will a scan tool communicate with the PCM?