Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need the 4 digit code for security asess

Customer Question
Need the 4 digit...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 11 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

We need proof of ownership of the vehicle before we can provide the PIN Number. Can you provide proof of ownership of the vehicle? If so post a pic here and I'll be happy to help..

Thank you,

Robert

what pin#
you calling hurricane maria and on curfew not much time