Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am having 2008 dodge caliber. I have changed tranmission…

Customer Question
Hi i am having...

Hi i am having 2008 dodge caliber.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caliber yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have changed tranmission oil few months before , just after changing transmission oil , my car star giving heat sign , then i changed the coolant (flush and change). still some time heat light got on , if i continue driving car speed start decreasing then i have to stop and restart , can you guide me please what to d

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Heat light as car is heating but needles remain okay between C and H

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is my problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: xsvector, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
xsvector
xsvector, Auto Mechanic

any trouble codes?

Jerry, Master Mechanic