Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When I use the turn signal stalk to turn right my overhead…

Customer Question
When I use the...

When I use the turn signal stalk to turn right my overhead cabin lights come on, is this something I can fix? They also flash on/off as I hit bumps in the road. Thanks, Robin

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2012 Avenger 4 cyc

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried pulling the cover around the steering off wheel but it seems to be one piece, maybe the wheel has to come off but I can't do that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/22/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are you good with wire diagrams and a volt meter?