Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have a 2013 dart and for 2 yrs. it has been making a

Customer Question
We have a 2013...

We have a 2013 dart and for 2 yrs. it has been making a rattling noise on the rt front, everytime we take it in they say there is no noiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Going on 3 yrs rt front, sounds like wheel going to fall off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dart yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. taken to hanleys 3 times

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Getting frustrated that no 1 will listen to us

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Dodge Mechanic: EricFromCT, Dodge Technician replied 11 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Dodge Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

The most common cause for the rattle in your front end is the sway bar links. There is a link on each side connected to the sway bar and to the strut. Replacing the link will likely fix your noise. If you want to verify that the link is the problem, you can take it off of the car and drive the car and see if the noise is gone.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.