Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The head lights keeps blinking on and off all the time while…

Customer Question
The head lights keeps...

The head lights keeps blinking on and off all the time while driving .

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Where is the fuses ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2005 dodge dorango

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

No took it to dodge dealer they said they did not know what it was.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Some times it will not start .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 10 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help.

Do the headlights blink with the key turned off and removed from the ignition switch?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

What size engine do you have?