Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2004 dodge stratus and I'm looking for a spare key

I have a 2004 dodge stratus and I'm looking for a spare key with fob, I have been to two dodge dealers and they both tell me they don't make that key any more Could you tell me if this is true. If it is what do I do if I loose the other key
thank you
***** ********@******.***

While the dealer doesnt make the key anymore, they are still available online thru different sources. They are uncut transponder keys, so they would need to be cut and programmed by either the dealer or a locksmith.

https://www.amazon.com/Dodge-Stratus-Sedan-Uncut-Transponder/dp/B003S8AKLA

Most locksmiths carry the key as well, so if you have a local locksmith, call to see if they do and they will come out to your vehicle to cut and program it.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.