Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Map sensor malfunction on a 2010 Dodge ram 2500 diesel. I

Map sensor malfunction on a 2010 Dodge ram 2500 diesel. I cannot find the right sensor.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: Turbo pressure sensor
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The turbo pressure sensor I order thru the dealer keeps coming back as a intake temp. and pressure sensor which looks the same but does not fit in the port and generates new codes.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post the fault code number down for me here to look at?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not at vehicle right now can I get back to you later on today

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others see you have requested a call and may still call on this here.I can however continue here.

I will be here for about another 4 hours today.Then I will be back online tomorrow and all week so you can reply any time and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks

No problem