Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I currently have a 2017 Ram 2500 cummins with some issues…

Customer Question
Hello I currently...

Hello I currently have a 2017 Ram 2500 cummins with some issues already, can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Let me get that can you wait please

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Turn off the truck the lightings on all meters will remain on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

I assume the vehicle is not under warranty for some reason?

Are you saying the back lighting in the instrument cluster is never turning off and killing the battery with the truck off?