Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2015 ram stuck in park, don't know, no clue what to do.

Customer Question
2015 ram stuck in...

2015 ram stuck in park

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Don't know

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?

No clue what to do. engine light did come on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/14/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 11 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If your planning on repairing this yourself you will need a scantool to connect to the vehicle so we can see what codes it has in order to see what is going on...

If you have a scantool reply back with the codes it has, and then erase them and see if it comes out of park then and what codes come back..

Talk soon,

Brad