Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

2003 dodge caravan 3.3 cranks but no start not getting any

2003 dodge caravan 3.3 cranks but no start not getting any spark from coil, replace coil pack and crank sensor same isssue
Hey how are you
Have you scanned ,no codes
The coil get power from switch and after CKP picks up timing the pcm will fire coil
If CKP new and coil new what are you missing on could power or ground or both .check wiring harness back to pcm from coilsRemind me what else you done to it

Have you scanned ,no codes
If CKP new and coil new what are you missing on could power or ground or both .check wiring harness back to pcm from coils

Remind me what else you done to it

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat