Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need radio code, No

Customer Question
Need radio code...

Need radio code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
Radio s/n number
TZ1AAZ435R0152
Or TZ1AA2435R0152
9/13/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 11 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, I can look up the code, but I need to see proof of purchase for the radio before I can proceed. I will also need to have the VIN number of the vehicle that the radio is going into. Get that for me please.

Ok, be right back

Ok, the code is 6565, or 3544. One of those should work.

Let me know.

Nope did not work

Send me the VIN number again. Type it out

3c4pddbgxgt100351

This is the VIN number of the vehicle that the radio is going into and not the VIN number of the vehicle the radio came out of?

Correct do you need vin that radio was from

Well it should work based on the VIN for the vehicle it is going into , but I can try the other VIN

3C4PDDBG0GT152673

Ok, let me try that one

Comes up with same 2 codes. One should work. Never had this problem before.

I might have to go to dodge than. Thanks for your help

You are welcome, but they will pull up the same codes. let me know how it goes though.