Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Well i do have 2013 dodge dart 1.4l turbo ac fan do not

Customer Question
well i do have 2013...
well i do have 2013 dodge dart 1.4l turbo
ac fan do not working but when the engine get the right temp 212 it works
for some how when you turn in the ac on the pressure build cause the fan do not working and the compressor bleed
the pressure.
we did replaced ac compressor, high pressure switch, ac fan, all the fuses good and the relay is good
what next, we even reflush the computer, and replace the clime control
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago
Ivan Alvarez

C​an you send me your vin number so I can look up some wiring diagrams?

1C3CDFAH6DD293091
i do have mitchell diagram and we could not find any solution we check but might be you do have experiences with that issue
did you had that problem befor?
r u there
Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Does it have auto a/c or manuel?

do you mean climing control is manual
on the dash is manual
Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Yes. The wiring is different so I want to make sure I'm looking at the correct info.

Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Ok do you have a scanner that lets you view data by any chance?

if we can do that conversassion tomorrow over the phone will be better
we can start the car and give you full detail on the snap on scaner
Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Sure ill be logged back in at 8am. Its 4:42pm here now not sure if there is a time difference between us.

Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Ill check in with you as soon as I log in.

there is I am 2 hour ahead so if we can log in tomorrow at 8 will be fine
and we can talk I will leave that screen open for tomorow
do you work at dodge dealership?
Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

No I work in an idependent shop. I have a lot of experience in electrical work, but if you prefer a dealer tech I can open your question back up for other techs.

Dodge Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 8 months ago

Would you like me to open your question to other techs?

Jerry, Master Mechanic