CHRIS ZAPANTIS
CHRIS ZAPANTIS,
Experience:  AUTO TECH at G&M EXXON
83135375

Actually I came to ask about a dodge. Can you help with

Customer Question

Actually I came to ask about a dodge. Can you help with that?
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: It's actually a question about a car I wish to purchase. Can you still help me?
JA: What year is your Dodge?
Customer: Either a 2008 or 2010 dodge avenger
JA: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I wish to purchase one of these cars and I was wondering if this is a problematic car. Have you had experiences with these models and if so. Do you think this is an overall good car?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Ill tell you what I tell everybody. If you are buying a used car your best bet would be a Toyota followed by Honda. As far as the Dodge Avenger is concerned the thing that really comes to my head is replacing intake manifolds and engine control modules and transmission issues. That's what I mostly see. They also come in for front end work but that is pretty much maintenance. If you feel that I have answered your question please rate me accordingly. Thank you and good luck on your purchase.