Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Put a new computer in and now it started 3 times and died…

Customer Question
Put a new computer...

Put a new computer in and now it started 3 times and died and now it wont do any thing it is a 2007 dodge dakota

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They are ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?

This is the third computer I have tried and they all have done

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My mechanic checked it out and s

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
9/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

You have to finish your statements, it appears they got cut off.

Plus you never mentioned what engine this is.

Also when you say it don't do anything now what are you referring to as "it"?

Does the starter crank over the engine?

I see you requested a phone call but it never went through.

Do you still want help with this?