Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

I have a code. p0132 what is the code means

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The code that you have provided is indicating an issue with your o2 sensor 1 bank 1. The usual cause and repair for this issue is the o2 sensor or the connection. Here, I am attaching code and vehicle specific information for the code provided along with location and description information for the o2 sensor.

Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

Here is the replacement information for the o2 sensor.

Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Expert:  Todd M replied 1 month ago.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.