Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Turns over and over and won't start. Cranks really well 2011…

Customer Question
Turns over and over...

Turns over and over and won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

Cranks really well 2011 durango

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hit the starter button multiple times, but won't fire

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Getting worse as far as starting and finally just won't

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
refund me.
don't need you anymore
9/8/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 11 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Does fuse M25 have 12v when your cranking?

You most likely have a bad fuel pump relay in the TIPM(Fusebox). If you don't have 12v on that fuse let me know and I will tell you how to add a relay to repair it..