Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I was idling away and my 07 6.7 ram quit running. Turn on

Customer Question

I was idling away and my 07 6.7 ram quit running. Turn on key and dash lights up but nothing. No sound no click. Checked fuses, batteries fuse module. Still nothing
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Yes fuses good
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: At shop. He is running out of ideas. It pulled up codes and he checked them. Some were old codes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

What were the actual P codes that were retrieved? Old or new codes, any codes that were stored will definitely help with this...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert