Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am not getting a brack light on my trailer. It is the same…

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting a brack light on my trailer. It is the same regardless of the trailor. And all other lights work. When I put a test light on the left turn / brack fine on the plug on the truck all I get is flashers, left turn, and running lights but no light for the brack

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The lights on the trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2006 2500 ram. Cummings mega cab

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'm fixing it my self. So rair I have replased the plug on the truck the swich on the brack pedel. And all fuses related to the towpacage and turn turn signals

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do both the left and right turn signals on the trailer work?

Jerry, Master Mechanic