Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified
20625509

I have this situation where both front turn signals and the

Customer Question

I have this situation where both front turn signals and the left rear stopped working. I checked the light bulbs and they are all good?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: I checked all of the fuses at the front left fender, but I don't think any of them pertained to the turn signals. is there another place to look?
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2004 3500 Ram Laramie with Cumins 5.9 4x4 club cab
JA: Are you fixing your 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is a 3500 and I looked at a wiring diagram in a after market repair manual, it showed me that all four turn signals were independently controlled by the front control module. I checked the bulbs and I checked for some electrical signal at the rear with the signals on and found none.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I replaced the left rear tail light bulb socket assembly because I found one corroded socket. and that change nothing.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

I am afraid to tell that it might just be a faulty front control module. You should test those wires right there leaving that module and if nothing on those wires, then it appears that module is what is at fault.

Here is the wiring diagram I have.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.