Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I can't find the hazard/turn indicator relay, 200,000. New

Customer Question

I can't find the hazard/turn indicator relay
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: 200,000. New battery
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2001 dodge caravan
JA: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need to know where the location of the starter/turn indicator relay is located at.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry. Hazard/turn indicator relay.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Im showing it to be in the left rear quarter panel, its only giving me a worded description and diagram, it shows 4 flashers for the whole system