Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l complete wiring diagram for

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l complete wiring diagram for headlights from switch to headlight plug

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Here is that wire diagram. https://www.dropbox.com/s/84wsyv973rtzyom/08head.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris