Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Keeps blowing the asd had it tuning then it doing it again…

Keeps blowing the asd...

Keeps blowing the asd had it tuning then it doing it again could the starter be the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

Single an it cranks fine have takin all the tape off an no bad wires changed fuse box to

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

06 grand caravan 3.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have looked at all the wires changed fuse box new coil fuel pump

8/20/2017
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Are you saying it blows the ASD relay fuse?

When did all of this start?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Could the starter be causing this

No. The starter has nothing to do with the ASD relay or circuit.

On the back of the fuse box behind where the starter relays plug-in I unplug that wire and can turn the key forward and everything works just fine it just won't crank over in the fuse does not blow when I plug it back in try to crank it the fuse blows

So the engine is not cranking?

Maybe we should go after the starting circuit?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Phone call session started

I will call you in 10 minutes.

Ok

It was nice speaking with on the phone.

Please let me know where you would like me to send the wiring diagram sir.

Text please

Text message sent sir.

This is Robby it was the injector wires thanks for ur help

EXCELLENT!!! Glad to hear it is all fixed!!

You are most welcome sir!

All fixed thanks for the help
Amedee
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician