Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ground wire locations for 2008 Dodge Ram megacab 6.7l

cummins...
Ground wire locations for 2008 Dodge Ram megacab 6.7l cummins
8/20/2017
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, if you are wanting diagrams showing the locations, give me about 10-15 minutes to gather them into 1 pdf file

I have been searching for loose grounds for a while and don't knwow here the body to frame grounds are

The main body ground, G304, is underneath the carpet, between the front seats(if bucket seats), dead center on the transmission hump.

The other 2, G301 and G302, are both behind the left kickpanel below left side of dash

Ok I have this like flip up center console

it will be underneath it, under the carpeting if run underneath the console and bolted to the floor

Ok I will check those are there any from body to motor
Or ground straps

The auxillary battery negative cable has one coming off it to the body. It is within a few inches of the battery

But are there any ground straps from body to motor

If there is, Dodge is not listing them

Can I ask u a question about headlights for this same Dodge Ram
I messaged 2 other experts and they haven't gotten back to me in 5 hours

exterior lighting is not my speciality.

Ok

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager