Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a 2007 dodge dakota replaced injectors still getting

have a 2007 dodge dakota replaced injectors still getting was getting code p300 multi miss fires, motor misfires for a little bit then runs ok , eng light staying on
JA: Have you seen the misfire code before? Has the car been stalling?
Customer: Yes thats I replaced the injectors , runs on 6 or 7 clinders the first 2 miles , Like its in a limp mode
JA: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes fixing it my self, Replaced o2 cencors. convertors were also plugged fixed that , Seems like its fuel system now also new plugs and coils
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

HAve you done any tests by disabling cylinders or running a power balance test to see which cylinders are misfiring?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I haven't done that but it acts like 1 or 2 injectors aren't firing when it sits for a while .

If you do find out which cylinders are to blame. You can think focus more so them to see what those cylinders are not getting. If it is believed to be injector pulse then confirm they are getting power with the key on. If so then use a noid light to check there ground pulse. Loss of ground pulse would a be a computer issue.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
almost acts like theres air in the fuel for the first couple miles but I have bleed it out

Air would not be the cause, that would affect all cylinders