Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I have a 1998.5 Dodge Ram diesel where the AC compressor

I have a 1998.5 Dodge Ram diesel where the AC compressor will not stay running. The compressor, metering tube, accumulator and a few other parts have just been replaced. When the AC is turned on, the compressor engages for a second or less and then cuts out. I checked the pressure on the low side with one of those AC refrigerant charge cans and the pressure is high in the red. When the compressor is hot wired, the pressures go to normal, both high and low. What is causing this?

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

Do you Auto climate control or manual , in the dash ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
manual

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800